What is the cost?
$250.00 per table with dealer. $100.00 per slot machine.
many tables/games will I need?
For every 100 people you will need between 8 to 10 games or tables.
What games do you have?
Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Texas Holdem, Big Wheel, Chuck a Luck and many
others. Just ask!
We require 25% down payment to hold your date and the other 75% upon
completion of party.
How long is a party?
Can we play longer than 3
Yes, at an additional $50.00 per table per hour.
What areas do you serve?
Orlando, Tampa Bay, Sarasota and surrounding areas.
Do we tip dealers?
Tipping is not required, but appreciated. The average tip is $50.00